Monday, January 9, 2012

Psychiatrists/Psychologists! Diagnose this please?

I'm forgetful and can't focus in one thing.. I'm very good at school (even without reviewing) and lots of stock knowledge (But I can't remember some simple things), and logic (I'm the best on programming in our cl). I'm slow in solving math because I'm too meticulous and I ure the number i remember and the method is correct first. I just remember the things that I'm interested of. I tend to start something but can't finish it. I have few friends because I distrust strangers, I can't talk normally or straight with strangers because im very tactful to them. I am very talkative and humorous when it comes to friends.. It's hard to earn my trust. I can't make friends easy because i fear of being rejected as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment